Last modified: October 30, 2020
- Through our Applications;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Applications;
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Applications operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Applications.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Applications, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not directly identify you, such as your gender, height, weight, preferred pronoun, and general health and fitness preferences;
- That you provide to register an account with us, such as a username and/or password;
- From devices and apps you connect to Point, including user’s health data; and/orAbout your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Applications, and usage details.
Before you can share your health information with us, you must consent to the processing of that health information by Point by connecting your devices or applications to our Applications. You can withdraw your consent to Point processing your health information at any time by email us at email@example.com.
How Do We Collect This Information?
When you interact with us, we may collect information about you directly. We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Applications. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Applications may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Applications. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Applications, subscribing to our Applications, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Applications;
- Your information collected through connect your device or applications to Point;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Applications. You may be required to provide payment details before subscribing to our Applications. We use third-party payment services and we do not store your credit card information.
What Information Do We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies and Why Do We Collect It?
As you navigate through and interact with our Applications, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Applications, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Applications;
- Information about your computer and mobile devices and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser or device type.
The information we collect automatically may be only statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Applications and to deliver better and more personalized services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Applications according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Applications.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Applications may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Applications. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Applications and their contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Applications or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Applications;In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where Is My Information Stored?
Information Point collects through the Applications will be stored on Amazon Web Services, an on-demand computer platform, but will only be accessible by authorized Point individuals. The Applications are native to your device, which means that information you enter into our Applications is also stored directly on the device you use to access and enter information into the Applications. All of the information you share with us through the Services is encrypted during transmission.
How May We Disclose Your Information?
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Key Point Technologies, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Key Point Technologies, Inc. about our Applications users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Key Point Technologies, Inc., our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
Accessing, Deleting or Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Applications and visiting your account profile page.
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
You may request that we not sell your Personal Information in the future, if you wish, and we will honor your request. You may make such request by emailing us at email@example.com.
Children’s Online Privacy
Our Applications are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to our Applications. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 17, do not use or provide any information on these Applications, through any of their features, subscribe to the Applications or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do We Make Your Data Secure?
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on Amazon Web Services, which provides encryption. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
With regards to our mobile application, we use Auth0 to handle user sensible information, iOS KeyChain solution to store the credentials generated from Auth0, and the data is securely sent to the backend server via an HTTPS connection.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Applications. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Applications.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
How to Contact Us